Whether it’s paper or digital prescriptions, Chemist2U always keeps managing your repeats in mind.
- With paper prescriptions your repeat prescription will be printed at the pharmacy and sent back with your medication. This will be attached with the customer copy of the original script to enable you to reorder. Alternatively, your repeat prescription can be held by the pharmacy, making it even easier if you plan to order your repeat using Chemist2U.
- With electronic prescriptions, repeats are automatically issued back to you via SMS or email.
- Chemist2U also provides a reminder service for those with repeat prescriptions. When you order prescription medicine online with Chemist2U, we securely store this information and email you a reminder when you are required to restock your prescription.
What happens if my prescription has expired or run out?
If your prescription has expired, or you’ve just ordered your last repeat, you will need to see your GP to obtain a new prescription.
However, we appreciate that not everyone has the time to go to the GP to get a new prescription, or sit through those long wait times at the doctor’s office.
That is why Chemist2U has partnered with InstantScripts, so that you can easily and quickly request an online prescription from the comfort of your own home.
InstantScripts is an online service that can issue prescriptions approved by a licensed, registered & fully insured Australian doctor, within minutes. All you have to do is complete a short questionnaire or digital consultation with a doctor.
From the women’s contraceptive pill to anxiety, cholesterol or sleep medication and everything in between, a full range of prescription medications is available to you online.
- Simply request a script if you know what medication you need
- Have an Australian registered Doctor approve your prescription
- The script will be fulfilled at a pharmacy near you
- Chemist2U will then deliver your prescription to your home.
It is required by law that a doctor must consult you before issuing a prescription, as misuse or incorrect prescription of medication has the potential to worsen your disease or illness, leading to hospitalization, and even death. That is why InstantScripts ensures that all these interactions adhere to the highest clinical standards. All digital consultations are reviewed by InstantScript’s registered doctors and, if approved, a prescription is issued in minutes.
Renewing your prescription is fast and secure, and Chemist2U will deliver your prescription and any other pharmacy essentials you need, straight to your home or workplace, with same day or next day delivery.
Booking a Telehealth call is easy!
Telehealth appointments are a new realm of convenience for your healthcare needs. If you are finding it hard to get in to see your GP, or you need a new prescription, you can access a medical appointment online, and within minutes a doctor can send through a prescription to you online.
This is where our partnership with InstantScripts comes in handy. InstantScript operates nationwide with consultation appointments open from 6am to 11pm every day of the week.
InstantScripts has a team of registered Australian doctors on stand-by, who are ready to assist with your medical needs. InstantScripts guarantees a consultation will be available within 3 hours of you requesting one.
InstantScripts also offers one day or multiple day medical certificates if you are unable to work. Blood tests and personalised healthcare programs are also available all from the convenience of your home.
With InstantScripts, it is not only easier and quicker than ever to access Telehealth services, but it can be more cost effective – as InstantScripts charge $49 for a consultation.
Whether you are looking to save time, your regular doctor is booked out, you’re on a holiday interstate, or need to speak to a doctor urgently, InstantScripts’ telehealth service has got you covered.